WINTONBURY LAND TRUST – October 24, 2013,
52 Duncaster Road, Bloomfield
Present: Chip Caton, Dale Bertoldi, Doris Johnson, Paula Jones, Vikki Reski, Kevin Gough
1. September 15, 2013 Minutes were approved with minor changes.
2. There were no additional Agenda items.
3. Committee Reports
c) Acquisitions – The Board unanimously approved a summary appraisal of the Evans’ 24-acre parcel.
d) Events – The Oct 26th Hike “From Filley House to the
with Simsbury Land Trust is all arranged.
Bloomfield Leisure Services is providing a bus to shuttle everyone back
to the Filley House from Flower Bridge Simsbury’s
at the end of the hike. Flower Bridge
1. Land Trust ID project – The Board agreed on the tagline “Connecting People with Nature”.
2. Website – Catherine Lyons has volunteered to update the website.
4. Old Business - Organizational Assessment and Strategic Plan
a) We spent the majority of the meeting reviewing the summary and assigned tasks. Paula will update the summary and send the revised document to the Board.
5. New Business -
a) Next Meeting Dates – 7 PM at
52 Duncaster Road
a. November 21st
b. January 12th or 15th? TBD
c. January 16th – Final meeting with Sharon Danofsky (allot 1 hour)