Agenda WINTONBURY LAND TRUST 52 Duncaster Road, Bloomfield
- Committee Report (c- come with written summary for newsletter)
a. Acquisitions: Stouts’ Fields, Lisa Lane, NE FRPP Letter, Sonski Estate
b. Financial- D&O quotes, Jan to March 15 report, Subcommittee to meet on budget number modifications discussed at last meeting, final financial summary and taxes next month.
c. Events: Earth Day Hike –April 21 rain date 22, Trails Day June 2?, Bike Tour June?,
Farm Celebration September 8?, GPS workshop, Stouts’ Field Picnic (Events Chair needed)
d. Stewardship: CL&P, VanOtterloo trail work done, future projects (Juniper Road Trail).
e. Marketing: Rotary Club of Bloomfield at the Duncaster
f. Spring newsletter: written summaries and pictures submitted to Tami. Discuss membership renewal as part of newsletter, sent out twice 2 weeks apart.
- Fund Raising Projects Projects (a &b come with written summary for newsletter)
a. Hawk Hill/ LaSalette Trail: Deep grant writing
b. Thrall: Roof grant and Historical
c. CCLC Challenge Grant: Accept Sharon Final Report, subcommittee.
d. Fund Raising: Landscape for Life, Rain Barrels, Bloomfield Wine and Dine
- Special Projects/Events
- Duncaster Scenic Road: Planning and Zoning Meeting April 27
- Earth Day Lecture: Restoring our Urban Forest, Ron Pitz, Executive Director of Knox Parks Foundation at the Prosser Public Library April 24 at &7:00 PM.
- Planting and Pruning Basics, with outside demonstration, Tolland County Ag center in Vernon, April 21st 9:30 to 11. By Robert Rocks.
- Board Positions and subcommittee positions
- Begin talking to new Town council members for ideas to further diversity in board.
- Membership Corresponding Secretary- Wendy Wilcox has stepped forward.
- New Business: Meeting dates.